Monday 19 November 2018

Hope is Never Lost

Today I have a post showcasing my A4 Blossomed Numbers #109 Stamp from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
I wanted to create something a little different this time around using my stamp and I am delighted with the outcome.
I stamped my flowers onto white card adhering several layers of the image together and I then added the dimensional blossoms to the Etcetera Tag, adding parts of the image only to the background.
I also applied texture paste over Autour de Mwa's stencil Lotza Dots #39, applying the paste randomly around my background.
I then painted over all my layers with Black Soot Distress Paint and then dry brushed metallic highlights over my whole piece. I spent quite a while dry brushing to add light layers, giving further dimension to my background.
 I also incorporated one of Tim Holtz Fractured Dolls, standing inside one of Tim Holtz Mini Hardware Pulls. I also added some Bouquet flowers flowing down the side of the focal piece.
I love how my flowers look when dry brushed and the dimension and texture is fabulous.
To complete I added some crumpled soft silver wire, black twine and a Quote Chip.

Here are the products used in my creation today.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.



7 comments:

rowantreecrafts said...

Wow so much inspiration on this piece Tracy, time to get my waxes out I think. Well done again x

A Pink said...

Love how you have used your fab stamp on this tag , Tracy . The whole metallic look is a win for me . x

Redanne said...

I am not surprised you are pleased with it Tracy, your tag is stunning! The black with the dry brushing is gorgeous and I love how the doll stands in the drawer pull, such a clever idea. Love this... a lot! Hugs, Anne xx

Amanda said...

Really love this Tracy, absolutely striking and a fabulous technique
Love
Amanda x

Kate Yetter said...

That contrast is stunning! Love this tag.
Kate

craftytrog said...

A wonderful fairytale tag Tracy! I love this idea!
Alison xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Your creations are fantastic Tracy xxx