Thursday 29 November 2018

Field Notes Chunkie

Today I have a post showcasing my A4 Numbered Botanical #110 Stamp from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
My substrate this time around is an MDF Chunkie from That's Crafty, these are fantastic to work with and work so well with the stamps.
I have added stamping to all sides of my substrate and stamped with Distress Oxides Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers, I love this combination.
I love adding texture to my pieces and once again Autour de Mwa's stencil was perfect, adding much needed texture and dimension to my piece.
I added dimension to my fern and also incorporated a few Art Pebbles for further interest.
I also incorporated some stencilling around the edges, again applying Distress Paints in the same colours as the Oxide Inks and then placing the stencil onto the wet paint and wiping over the stencil with a wet baby wipe to remove the paint from the open areas. A wooden jigsaw piece adds further dimension to my design.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x.



These are the products I used this time around.

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

7 comments:

Annie said...

Such an amazing work of art Tracy and the chunky is certainly perfect x Love the colours and texture with the pebbles adding even more depth xx

TFS and hugs
Annie xx

Redanne said...

Oh wow Tracy, I love chunkies and this one with your fern stamp is a delight, the colour suits the stamp so well - love this!

I hope you have an amazing weekend!! Hugs, Anne xx

Corrie Herriman said...

This fern is fabulous in any colour ! Love this one too !
Corrie xx

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful stampings and stenciling Tracy - you are creating the most lovely stamp sets! Julia xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

That really is a fab fern stamp works a treat on that chunkie, my favourite size. Love the addition of the jigsaw piece. Super creation.
Hugs Tracey x

Kate Yetter said...

Lovely, Tracy! I really like the white stenciling that you added. A great contrasting texture.
Kate

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful colours and wonderful layers Tracy, the details are amazing xxx