Friday 16 November 2018

Botanical Card

Today I have a post showcasing my A4 Numbered Botanical Stamp from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
I coloured my background with Twisted Citron  Distress Ink and then stamped my fern imagery onto the top of the inked background. I then used a waterbrush to bleach out some of the areas on the fern.
I added a spotlight to one area of the fern, die cutting a circle from white card and then stamping part of the fern once again and then added a circle of twine around the die cut piece.
I added some delicate splatters of white paint along with a vintage watch face and skeleton leaf for added detail and textures.
Art Stones and a piece of old jewellery add further dimension and interest to my design.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

 

4 comments:

Kate Yetter said...

I love the neutral palette of this card. I also love all the patterns with the grid and the numbers. Beautiful, Tracy!
Kate

Redanne said...

Tracy, you already know how much I love your work but I especially love it when you 'highlight' points, like you have in this project, it is fabulous!! Hugs, Anne xx

Brenda Brown said...

Stunning xxx

A Pink said...

Wonderful card , Tracy . A lovely showcasing of your Botanical stamp x