Monday 5 November 2018

Blossom Card

I am showcasing my A4 Blossomed Numbers #109 from AALLandCreate. You can find a list of our stockists HERE.
I created a card this time around using one of my favourite colour palettes using Turquoise and Lime Acrylic Paints from Dina Wakley.
I began by stamping part of the image onto a piece of parchment paper and then cuttimg around the flower image and adding the stamped parchment to a piece of black card.
I then brayered a piece of white card with Turquoise and Lime Acrylic Paint and then stamped one of my flowers onto the background twice and then cut out each flower head and adhered to the Parchment stamping.
I added a clay face to the centre of my flower, afterall this is a flower head!!!
I highlighted a couple of other areas with the coloured pieces.
I added a couple of Art Stones along with some delicate splatters of paint.
I also added a circle of wire, stapled into place for added texture.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x
These are the products used today and all available from our stockists.

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

5 comments:

Redanne said...

I am totally in love with this gorgeous flower (as you will see from my project this week), it looks amazing in the green against that gorgeous background and I always love your little embellishments which always bring your projects to life even more!! Hugs, Anne xxx

Meggymay said...

A fabulous project. This collection of stamps is awesome.
Yvonne

hazel said...

A gorgeous card - beautiful colours and I love the stamps.
xxx Hazel.

Christine Kiehl said...

This is really wicked cool card!

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful design and colour combination Tracy, a totally stunning card xxx