Friday 23 November 2018

Botanical Canvas

Today I have a post showcasing my A4 Numbered Botanical #110 Stamp from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
I opted for a canvas this time around, just taking time to enjoy the creative process with no plan in mind.
I painted my canvas with Dina Wakley Acrylic Paints, Turquoise, Fuchsia, and Cheddar. I applied the paint randomly with a Brayer and with my fingers until I was happy with the layered colours.
I stamped my fern onto tissue and then added to my canvas. I also incorporated some stencilling using Autour de Mwa's Lotza Dotz stencil, applying paint with my finger and then whilst the paint is still wet, place the stencil on top and then use a baby wipe to remove some of the paint from the open areas. I then dried the canvas with a heat tool.
I added an Artist Trading Coin as a spotlight for my design, again adding paint to the coin with my finger and adding a touch of stencilling to coordinate with my background.
I added some metal embellishments for further interest and dimension.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x .

These are the products used in my canvas and all available from the AALLandCreate Boutique (link at the top of this post).

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.



5 comments:

Annie said...

Stunning details on your canvas Tracy x Love the new stamps xx

Huge hugs
Annie xx

Amanda said...

I love starting a piece not knowing where it’s exactly going, this one definitely ended up in a great place, fabulous
Love
Amanda x

Kate Yetter said...

Lovely color combination on this stunning canvas!
Kate

Corrie Herriman said...

Wonderful !
Corrie xoxo

Redanne said...

The colour tones on this canvas are stunning Tracy and they set off your beautiful fern stamp and the stencilling so wonderfully well. Love this!! Hugs, Anne xx