Monday 12 November 2018

Create Your Dreams

I had fun with this project, combining my A4 Eclectic Silhouette #113 with Eileen Hull's Sizzix Passport Book. All the new products are available from our stockists HERE, simply scroll down.
I opted to stamp part of my design onto parchment paper, I love the feel and look of parchment and was delighted with the detail on my stamp once stamped onto the parchment. I then added the parchment piece to the cover of my Passport Book, which I machine stitched into place.
I added the bird detail in my stamp to the back of my Passport Book and I have to say I am absolutely delighted with the way this turned out.
I love the touches of detail in my silhouette and I stamped the silhouette onto a brayered background of Turquoise and Lime Acrylic Paint, stapling the silhouette onto my backdrop. I also included a large Art Stone to highlight one of the numbers.
I added metal wire to the top of my silhouette, adding touches of paint to the wire with my finger. I also opted to showcase one of the sentiments in the same colours.
I used the same techniques on the back of my book, I adore this sentiment. I also included delictae splatters of paint to echo the pops of colour in  my design.
The detail in this stamp is amazing and I am so thrilled how it turned out. A metal Index Clip adds further dimension and texture to the back of my book.
I added one of my sentiments to the spine of my book.
There are so many ways you can use this stamp, the possibilities are endless and I can't wait to explore more designs with this one.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x
Here is my stamp set used today and available now from our stockists.

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.



7 comments:

Redanne said...

This is stunning Tracy, I love the background colour of the journal, and stamping onto the parchment really does make the detail stand out. Love the green too, a really beautiful project! Hugs, Anne xx

Annie said...

Your passport journal cover is amazing Tracy x Love the details and the wonderful dimension you create

Huge hugs
Annie xx

Amanda said...

What a fabulous colour combo that green is so cool. What a great journal
Love
Amanda x

Kate Yetter said...

Oh, I just love this journal cover, Tracy! Beautiful!
Kate

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful Tracy. I love parchment and grease proof paper too, your colour choices and design is superb xxx

Corrie Herriman said...

This is stunning Tracy !
xx

Jackie PN said...

What a gorgeous piece Tracy! You always amaze me,with your designs! I mean seriously, not all can connect all the elements to create such a perfect combination and display! Bravo to you- you are such a talent! xoxo

ps...thank you for visiting my friend Sanda's page as well! You are the best! <3