Friday 29 March 2019

Natures Garden

Welcome, today I have a card using one of my older sets Natures Garden #71 from AALLandCreate.
I have been having fun with shaving foam and Distress Oxide Re-inkers this time around and I am so delighted with the vibrancy of the backdrop.
I also brayered a piece of white card with Fresco Finish Paints and then stamped my flower onto the brayered background and then cut out my flowers to add a touch more dimension to my design.
I also incorporated some tone on tone stamping using my Border Stamp #34, stamping with Fresco Finish Paint.
A torn piece of vintage book pages ground my flower and I also incorporated some delicate splatters of paint.
I love the vibrancy of this card and I love revisiting some of my older designs.

Thanks so much for popping by. Enjoy your weekend. Tracy x x 
AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.








6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Tracy, love this card, the background is gorgeous and especially the stamps. I treated myself to some more stencils and stamps too ;)
Hugs
Linda xxx

Marci said...

Beautiful!

Amanda said...


You can’t beat a bit of shaving foam technique, lovely card
Love
Amanda x

Brenda Brown said...

Oh my that background is delightful and your gorgeous flowers claim centre stage so beautifully. Love your card Tracy xxx

Jo Rice said...

Good evening Tracy, I love your design, the reinker works so well with the shaving foam. I hope you have had a lovely weekend,,,hugs Jo, xx

Redanne said...

The shaving cream background is gorgeous, I love your colour choices and the flowers, with the metal centres are beautiful! Apologies for my lateness! Hugs, Anne xx