Monday 25 March 2019

Make Today Amazing

Welcome, today I have a card using one of my older sets Doodled Blooms #140 from AALLandCreate.
I went back to one of my favourite colour palettes this time but still keeping some vibrancy to my design.
I added lots of layers with paint, stencils and watercolour pencils and also incorporated a rusty nail for added interest.
I also added further dimension, adding two layers to my flower along with a bead for added interest. I love how each layer is still visible and the touches of white keep the vibrancy to my design. I also added some further stamping using my Border Stamp #34.
Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate your comments. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


6 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful design, fabulous colours and perfect added elements. Love it xxx

Artmadnana said...

Love the colours and the whole assemblage. What paints did you use Tracy?

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the colours and layers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Redanne said...

The colours look amazing and I love the whole composition of this beautiful piece Tracy!

Hope you got home in good time and that the dogs were OK. We got home earlier this afternoon, tired but happy! Hugs, Anne xx

craftytrog said...

FABULOUS!!! A stunning piece of art!
Now where did I put those rusty nails you so generously gave me Tracy?!
Alison xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

It's a beautiful colour palette Tracy and I love the stencils you used. The flower set may just be my new Favourite favourite. A very pretty and inspiring piece of art, this would look lovely framed.
Hugs Tracey xx