Monday 18 March 2019

Make Today Amazing

I love all the stamps that I have released with AALLandCreate and I like to revisit some of the older sets and today I am revisiting set #140 Doodled Blooms from AALLandCreate. All the products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
I began by adding some masking tape to my background for texture and then painted my card with Impasto Paint, Cobalt and Jade, adding a touch of water to blend.
I added some further texture to the background, applying texture paste over Autour de Mwa's stencil Lotza Dotz. I then added three flowers to the foreground adding dimension to each of the flower heads.

I coloured each of the flower heads with Inktense pencils, which blend beautifully and I also incorporated a gold bead to each for added dimension.
Before adhering the flower heads, I spritzed with water and then crumpled each of them to add a touch more texture to each and I then stapled the flowers into place.

I also added a few delicate splatters of Tangerine Acrylic Paint to the background.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x
AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.



10 comments:

Tracey T said...

Another stunner, beautiful colours and I love the way you use stuff(staples,wood,tape) on your cards, clever lady xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous! I need this stamp set! Great to finally meet you yesterday.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Miriam said...

Stunning. I love that striking background

Redanne said...

Tracy, the blue is incredibly striking with the white stencilling and the flowers are gorgeous (of course!). You certainly cheered up my evening! Hugs, Anne xx

Amanda said...

loving the blue Tracy really makes your flowers pop, great card
love
Amanda X

Brenda Brown said...

Such a beautiful design Tracy, I love it xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Those dimensional flowers really are the cherry on the cake upon that beautiful background. Another marvellous creation.
Hugs Tracey xx

Rosie said...

Another great card, Tracy.

Debbie said...

Great card! I love all the texture. The colors are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Jo Rice said...

I just love the colour combinations that you use Tracy, you are so inspirational and generous too. It was great to spend time with you last week and I hope you can get some rest and maybe time in your garden this week....hugs Jo Xxx