Friday 1 March 2019

Vintage Ladybug

Today I am showcasing my newly released A4 Stamp, Ladybug #161 from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
I love creating with a vintage palette, it always makes me happy and I find it the easiest to use. This time around I am showcasing my large Ladybug onto a canvas adding a framed element for added dimension.
I added vintage book pages to my canvas and then added some delicate stencilling. Once dry I then added some washes of paint to the background, allowing it to drip down.
I stamped the imagery ont the background of my canvas and then added layers to the Ladybug element only.
I included book pages to the ladybird, wire, and a mica tile along with some vintage wooden numbers. I also stamped the word 'BUG' onto vintage book pages tore it out and added to the body.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x
AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


5 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Your bug is gorgeous Tracy and looks divine on a neutral palette, I love it. Have a great weekend xxx

hazel said...

A wonderful piece Tracey, your ladybug stamp’s fabulous.
xxx Hazel.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Isn't she beautiful. I have not seen this stamp set Tracy but you are tempting me yet again. With a love for nature I adore how you have teamed this mixed media piece up with your vintage palette. It is indeed a fabulous way to showcase her.
Friday Hugs Tracey xx
P.S forgot to mention I'm intrigued about your chosen numbers and i'm left thinking maybe important dates within your calendar??

Redanne said...

Oh wow Tracy, the ladybug looks fabulous in the neutral tones you created in the background, I just love everything about this beautiful piece!! Hugs, Anne xx

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

A most excellent design! ! Love the ladybug stamp... So fun and vintage fabulous!