Monday 11 March 2019

Framed Ladybird

I am really enjoying creating dimensional pieces at the moment and today I am showcasing my newly released A4 Stamp, Ladybug #161 from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
I have combined vintage tones with touches of red, one of my favourite combinations.
Once again I have added lots of layers to my ladybird, including wire, clay and vintage book pages.
A few delicate splatters of paint coordinate with the red in the ladybird. I added a frame to five further dimension to my piece and to draw the eye into the focal imagery.
I also added some Distress Crayon around the edges to give dimension along with a Tim Holtz Story Stick.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x


AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.



6 comments:

Jo Rice said...

Good morning Tracy, I adore your canvas, it really shows off your stamp brilliantly. Those splashes of red are just perfect and bring the whole design together....have a great week. I am hoping to see you on Thursday and have a hug...xx❤️ Jo.

pearshapedcrafting said...

This looks wonderful Tracy! Chrisxx

Amanda said...

Another super make with your ladybird stamp, live the stamping on clay and of course the red
Love
Amanda x

Redanne said...

This is another one of those 'be still my beating heart' moments Tracy, I absolutely LOVE how you showcased the gorgeous ladybird stamp, it looks fantastic! Hugs, Anne xx

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous contrasts and layering Tracy, that pop of red is magnificent xxx

hazel said...

A wonderful piece Tracy - I love it.
xxx Hazel.