Friday 21 September 2018

Eclectic Silhouette for AALLandCreate

Welcome, today I am delighted to be sharing with you another creation using my newly released "Eclectic Silhouette" A4 stamp from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available on preorder from our stockists which you can find HERE.
I hope you like this stamp as much as me, I am absolutely delighted with how this turned out and there are so many possibilities.
I opted to create a card using the top detail from the stamp this time around.
I stamped the imagery onto white card and kept the background predominantly black and white and then added pops of colour to some of the elements.
The silhouette could be used on its own and so could the other elements within the stamp design.
I opted for Tangerine and Magenta for my colour palette and I am delighted with the pops of colour against the black and white background.
There is so much detail on this stamp and the silhouette has a couple of words and musical notes inside the body.
I added some vellum sentiments to give a touch more interest and to give the card further texture and also included some delicate splatters of Magenta Paint.
A jigsaw piece has been included for further dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


7 comments:

trent999 said...

Fantastic Tracy. I really love all of the detail you have highlighted throughout your design using different methods. A really lovely piece and great use of a superb stamp. Nickxx

Unknown said...

The detail on this stamp is incredible! Love this card. Fabulous stamps for journaling

Amanda said...

Love this stamp and will be in my collection for sure. Great card showcasing it brilliantly
Love
Amanda x

Redanne said...

This is such a versatile stamp Tracy, the black and white really allows the focal points to stand out beautifully and I love how you added the jigsaw puzzle for even more interest! Hugs, Anne xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This looks like an amazing stamp Tracy. Designed by a crafter for the crafter as you have added every inch of detail that you know we all love.
Your creation is another masterpiece. The circles of wire around the upper silhouette draws the eye and reminds me of inner peace.
Your so clever in your creative design. Thank you so much for sharing.
Creative Hugs Tracey xx

Jackie PN said...

Wow Tracey Great card!
Loving that background and dimension as you mentioned. The stamped jigsaw was an excellent addition!
Jackie xo

Kate Yetter said...

That stamp is amazing,Tracy! I love the grid and the silhouette. A fabulous card.
Kate