Thursday 13 September 2018

Natures Garden

Another card this time around, a little more clean in design. I love experimenting with my card designs.
The blooms from my Natures Garden Stamp Set take centre stage here and really pop against the ore muted colours of the heart.
I began by creating my own torn heart stencil from a scrap of paper and I then blended Iced Spruce and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks over the aperture, blending the colours as I moved around my stencil.
I used my Date It stamp set as a background stamp to add further interest to the backdrop.
A touch of texture is included using Autour de Mwa's Stencil.
I gave my blooms a bold pop of colour to complement the more muted tones of my heart.
A few delicate splatters of paint and my card is complete.
I added a couple of Index Clips for added dimension.

The products used in this card are shown below:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


6 comments:

Redanne said...

Iced Spruce and Tumbled Glass are a wonderful combination and I just love the pop of red in the flowers and how you mirrored it in the splatting. A really beautiful card! Hugs, Anne xx

hazel said...

A beautiful card Tracy.
xxx Hazel.

Amanda said...

Simply beautiful
Love
Amanda x

Annie said...

This is a fabulous card Tracy and the red certainly pops against the IP xx The splatters add to the artsy feel xx

TFS and have a great weekend
Annie xx

craftytrog said...

Love, love, love!!! xxx

Kate Yetter said...

So beautiful!