Monday 24 September 2018

Blossomed Numbers

Hi and welcome, today I have another project using my newly released A4 Stamp "Blossomed Numbers" from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our stockists HERE, simply scroll down for the list.
This time around I opted to combine my stamps with Eileen Hull's Passport die, which I adore.
I painted the Passport book with Black paint and then dry brushed white paint over the top, adding stencilling in the background for added texture.
I opted for a simple colour scheme so that the flower could take centre stage. I wrapped the flower around the binding and added a dome to the centre for added dimension.
I added a month to the centre of my flower using my "Date it" Stamp Set along with a red heart. I also included some rusty tin wire for added interest.
The red splatters echo the red in the heart on the centre of the flower. I also added some machine stitching to the flower.
The texture from the stencil has shown up perfectly with the dry brushing, I love how this turned out.
I added a further dome to highlight the Blossom along with some touches of cheesecloth for added texture.
I can see me using this stamp quite a lot in the next few weeks.
I also added domes to the back of my Passport Book to coordinate with the front.
The products used in my creation today are listed below:


Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


7 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Amazing how dry brushing the white paint over the black adds so much more depth to your delightful wrap. Love how the domes magnify those words. The flower really adds that feminine touch to this wonderful piece Tracy.
Thank you again for another inspirational piece.
Monday creative Hugs Tracey xx

Redanne said...

I am totally in love with this Tracy!! I love the metallic look you achieved, the flower is positively stunning (my favourite of your new release) and the rusty wire is such a fabulous addition... LOVE this!!! Hugs, Anne xxx

A Pink said...

Fabulous ! Tracy . Love the monochrome with the pops of red . Great way to showcase one of your new releases .
hugs x

Amanda said...

Absolutely loveeeeeee this one it’s stunning. Love the monochrome with touches of red!
Love
Amanda x

hazel said...

I love this Tracy, it’s wonderful.
xxx Hazel.

Jackie PN said...

Tracy, I love this simple design that really packs a punch!
Beautiful!
love & hugs,
Jackie

Corrie Herriman said...

So gorgeous ! Love it !
Corrie x