Monday 10 September 2018

DREAM

Welcome, today I have a card combining my Natures Garden stamp set with lots of texture along with my A4 Layered Grunge stamp.
I began by brayering a piece of white card with Lime Acrylic Paint from Dina Wakley, brayering a good layer to the card. I then added touches of Night and Turqoise to give depth to my design. I then repeated the process to add light layers of the same colours, brayering each colour lightly over the top. The paint was then dried with a Heat Tool.
I am loving these colours together at the moment and I love how each layer is visible and the touches of white lift the design perfectly.
The DREAM and flower heads have been stamped onto a piece of card that has been brayered with Turquoise Acrylic Paint.
I added some texture using Kassa's stencil and once the Texture Paste was completely dry I added further touches of acrylic paint.
I love the shading from the Night Acrylic Paint, a colour I am often afraid to use but I am really pleased with the combination here.
A touch of background stamping and random staples added to my flower stems along with delicate splatters of white paint complete my design.

The products used in my card today are shown below:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


9 comments:

Annie said...

A stunning card Tracy x Great textures and the colours go so well...love the stamps xx

Hugs Annie x

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely nature card
martina
x

Redanne said...

Another beauty Tracy! Kassa's stencil makes such a lovely textured background for your beautiful flowers. So beautiful. Hugs, Anne xx

Rita said...

Wow Tracy, this looks amazing. Love that stamp and I am just about to use mine on a card. Hugs Rita xxxx

Corrie Herriman said...

Fabulous piece Tracy ! Love the colours !
Corrie Xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Ooo i've not seen that stencil, it gives the prefect art marks! Beauty in colour with your fussy cut flowers and words. Looks amazing framed as a card.
Thank you for your ever inspiring creations Tracy, so glad I get to see them in blogland.
Hugs Tracey xx

Jackie PNeal said...

Beautiful Tracy!
I love those imperfect letters- they really do make the card! xo

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Tracy, it really makes you realise how huge your stamp is when you see the letters cut out like this, and I love the stencil you've used. Have a very happy week, Sue xx

hazel said...

Wow! A wonderful card Tracy, I love everything about it especially the colours.
xxx Hazel.