Thursday 27 September 2018

I'd rather be in my garden than anywhere on earth

Welcome, today I have another card for you using my newly released Doodled Blooms #140. All the new release is available from AALLandCreate Stockists, a list of which you can find HERE.
I began by creating a background of colour using Dina Wakley Paints, Magenta and Tangerine, I love these two colours together, so bright and uplifting.
I then placed Autour de Mwa's stencil on the background and removed some of the paint from the open areas on the stencil with a babywipe.
I also added a monoprint to the background again using another of Autour de Mwa's stencils. I simply applied Distress Ink Black Soot directly to the stencil, spritzed with water and then placed the stencil ink side down onto my background.
I also included some skeleton leaves for added texture and also included the sentiment from my stamp set, which is perfect for me, being a keen gardener.
My flower takes centre stage, stamped onto a scrap of white card brayered with Magenta Acrylic Paint.
These are the products I have used in my card today.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x 

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.




6 comments:

Amanda said...

Love your card with its subtle details. I have these stamps just need to find time to play
Love
Amanda x

hazel said...

A beautiful card, the colours are lovely and I love the stamps.
xxx Hazel.

Kate Yetter said...

Beautiful background! Love those skeleton leaves.
Kate

Terry said...

Hey there sweet friend, I love your beautifull card, absolutely fabulous coloring and stamping, LOVE LOVE Hugs Terry xxx

Redanne said...

This is so beautiful Tracy, the background colour is gorgeous and the sentiment is just perfect for you! Hugs, Anne xx

A Pink said...

Lovely card and the sentiment was made for you! ;0
hugs x