Monday 29 July 2019

Mixed Media Journal

Today I have a journal cover using my newly released Border Stamp "Postal Rose" #205, combined with my newly released A5 Stamp, Hope #200 from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I created this journal on a Facebook Live and you can catch up on the video below if you missed it the first time around.


The video gives all the step by steps needed to create the finished piece, hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the process.

I decorated both sides of the journal adding lots of layers to give a tactile finish.
I also added some metal embellishments along with some tape and cheesecloth for added texture.
I love these flowers and adding a spotlight makes them pop from the background.
I also incorporated some mark making with an old credit card and white paint.
Vintage book pages add further to the texture and layered elements.




Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.





2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, I love this background and stamps. The sentiment is so true.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Beryl said...

This is gorgeous. Thank you so much for the tutorial x