Monday 22 July 2019

Create Your Own Magic

Today I have a card using my newly released A5 Stamp "Eclectic Stems" #199, combined with my newly released A6 Stamp, Background Mash Up #210 from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I created this card for a demo and I am absolutely delighted with the outcome. I love the texture from the paint and the white circles really pop against the backdrop.

I also created this card on a Facebook Live demo, which you can find below if you missed it the first time around.

The Facebook Live goes into detail for every step,
Adding a few close up shots so that you can see all the wonderful layered detail.
Thanks so much for stopping by, Tracy x x
Hope you enjoy the Facebook Live and are inspired to have a try.

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.



5 comments:

Carole J said...

Gorgeous cards, Tracy! I absolutely love the backgrounds and the 3D flower. I'm going to watch the video tutorial again and see if I can create a similar design! Wonderful! x

Redanne said...

Absolutely stunning Tracy, I just love all the wonderful textures and the beautiful big blossom! Hugs, Anne xx

hazel said...

Absolutely fabulous Tracy, the colours are lovely.
xxx Hazel.

Laurespage said...

Gorgeous ! Beautiful colours.
Hugs, Laurette

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the colours and background.
Hugs
Linda xxx