Friday 12 July 2019

Layered Floral Card

Today I have a card using my newly released A5 Stamp "Hope" #200, combined with my newly released A6 Stamp, Background Mash Up #210 from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I did a Facebook Live for this card and you can find the video below, if you missed it the first time around. You will find the card towards the end of the video.

I was absolutely thrilled with the way this card turned out and I love how all the layers are visible.
I will not go into too many details as the video step by step explains everything from start to finish for this card.
This is now fast becoming one of my favourite flowers to work with.
Thanks so much for stopping by, Tracy x x


AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


2 comments:

Redanne said...

The colours just scream 'Summer' Tracy, I very much enjoyed your Facebook Live on this project. The design is beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the beautiful summer colours and stamps you have used.
Hugs
Linda xxx