Friday 26 July 2019

Be Awesome

Today I have a card using my newly released Border Stamp "Postal Rose" #205, combined with my newly released A6 Stamp, Hexagonal Tiles #208 from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I created this project during a recent Facebook Live, which you can catch below, if you missed it the first time around.


The video goes through the step by steps from start to finish, I hope you find this useful.

I love the dimension on the rose, it is so tactile and adds so much to the project.
The touch of stencilling adds just a little more texture to my design and I adore the sentiments on this border set.
A little close up of the dimensional flower and further texture added with cheesecloth.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


3 comments:

Redanne said...

I really enjoyed watching you create this beautiful project on your FB Live and it looks wonderful in the black frame, it really sets your design off! Hugs, Anne xx

Katie said...

This is stunning

Linda Simpson said...

WOW what a stunning card! Love the depth and textures.
Hugs
Linda xxx