Friday 8 October 2010

Tag Tuesday And A New Altered Alice Blog

Thought I would let you all know that there is a new blog in town, The Altered Alice Blog created by Lynne Phelps from Savvy-Sisters Studio, this is a non-calendrical compendium of Alice in Wonderland artwork by various artists, which I think is a fantastic idea and I will definitely be making more Alice in Wonderland pieces.  Lynne is also on the Oh Alice Design Team, is a Graphics/Web Designer and is also a Copic Certified Designer, why not pop over to see both these fantastic blogs and take a look at Lynne's work, her attention to detail is fantastic.

Lynne kindly showcased a piece of my Alice in Wonderland on her new blog, for which I am very grateful and extremely chuffed, the piece in question is below.....
I entered this piece for one of the Oh Alice challenge pieces some time ago so it was nice to see it showcased once again for which I thank Lynne and hope the new blog goes from strength to strength, a fantastic idea Lynne.

It is also time for another TAG TUESDAY challenge and this week we are asked by Louise to use Pumpkin's on our tag.
I have used DI inks for the background and the new stamps by Stampotique, ALL HALLOWS EVE is from Impression Obsession (all available from THE STAMP ATTIC).  Raffia, button brads and faux stitching complete my tag for this week.  I'm off to the Port Sunlight show tomorrow which I am really looking forward to as I have not been a show for ages and I intend to enjoy myself and buy plenty of stash LOL.  Have a good weekend, Tracy xx

19 comments:

Faye said...

Love the pumpkins tag.

Netty said...

Congratulations on Alice.
Terrific Pumpkin tag, adore your stamps.
Annette x

Unknown said...

Both of your creations here are wondeful.. That tree on your is fabulous. And those pumpkins look so scary.. Very cool...

Carola Bartz said...

Such a beautiful tag - a little spooky as well. Love it.

Lynn Stevens said...

great work Tracy, off to check out Lynne's challenge

Claudia said...

Wow wonderful tag!

cheryl said...

wow hun no wonder,you are mentioned as i just love your work its always so beautifully detailed and the designs are always just perfection,just love what you have done here love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Carol Q said...

Love your framing of the Alice piece and your tag is brilliant Tracy - those stamps really work well together.

Nigel said...

I love that tag, the pumpkins look so mournful :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tracy, well deserved, your Alice piece is just lovely. As for your tag, well I am smitten with the new Stampotique so love it. Those poor pumpkins look like fallen apples lol

Juls said...

such gorgeous creations!! Love your Alice one, great images and the frame of embossed white hearts is fabulous!!! Hugs Juls

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice thanks for sharing!!!

Cath Wilson said...

Lovely to meet you yesterday, Tracy - I didn't expect to see you there, so got a little bit excited when I did, lol. Hope you had a great day!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Both pieces are absolutely fabulous!!! I love the embossed hearts in Alice piece and the stamping on the tag is just perfect! Double wooow! Hope your crafty shopping spree was successful ;) xx

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Brilliant art. TFS. Lynne M

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

I like the unusually muted fall tones on your pumpkin tag! Wonderfully created.

Lynne Phelps said...

Tracy, thanks so much for the mention! I was thrilled to use one of your pieces to launch the blog, and we are already up to 17 followers after a week! I am thrilled, and I look forward to your new Alice creations! Well, actually, I look forward to all of your creations but the Alice pieces are especially thrilling, LOL!

With all that said, I LOVE these pumpkins, they have the greatest expression on their faces! Love the mood created by the wash of soft fall colors, it's just lovely!

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Great job, especially love the background inks. Debbie

Jean Franks Beck said...

Both pieces are fabulous, Tracy!! (I seriously need that little pumpkin stamp.... so wickedly cute!)