Monday 20 July 2020

The Beauty of Nature is Everywhere

Morning everyone, well I am still on a high following my wonderful shows on Hochanda this past weekend, I had so much fun and laughs. Thank you to you all for your support and to all of you who purchased during the shows.

Below I have a project I created not too long ago during a Facebook Live. I love this piece it has a real tranquil feel to it.
The video below shows the steps from start to finish.


I will add close up shots below so that you can appreciate the detail in the background etc.
I love these colours together and I adore the freshness of the background.
The vintage thimble adds a quirky touch to the artwork.
I love the background stamping and touches of brown.
I also incorporated my Honeybee which I adore, combined with some die cut circular pieces.







Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. x x






3 comments:

jane stillman said...

This is so delicate Tracy and love the use of the thimble - loved all the shows xx

Terry said...

Hey there my dear friend, absolutely georgous project as allways my dear, love the colors too Fabulous as allways Tracy, hugs Terry xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A stunning piece indeed and I appreciate all those close ups as I get to see every bit of the detail you so loving put into your designs. Loving the use of the thimble and those heavy paint splatters.. just gorgeous.
Congratulations on a fabulous weekend last week, I really fell off the #dontbuyanymorestamps wagon hee hee (don't tell hubby eekk!) I've so many recorded shows to catch up on and now Anne has pointed me in the direction of your youtube you'll be keeping me company in the craftroom now. It's always so uplifting seeing you create. Thank you as always for inspiring us all.
Take care Hugs Tracey xx