Friday 24 July 2020

Honeybee

Morning everyone, welcome, today I have a card I created during a recent Facebook Live. I am so pleased with how this one turned out.
I have a video below which shows you the step by step process.


Below I will add some close up shots.
I just love the heart and how the bee sits on top of the ornate frame.
I incorporated some white scratchy lines and some splatters to lift the whole design.
I added dimension to the bee and some touches of black to add further interest.

Thanks so much for stopping by Tracy.

xxx



3 comments:

Sue said...

Love reading your blogs Tracy. As I'm not on Facebook I often catch up with your vids on your blog, reading them with your voice in my head. You're such a hoot.😂
I think Bin Diving was new to me. I am from Wolverhampton don't you know, but now I'm considering getting a head torch and joining the club👍

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

karenlotty said...

Like Sue I love reading your blog
I quite often can’t make your FB lives and this is a great way of scrolling through and finding something I’d like to try I still have to catch-up on the workshops I’ve done with you!
This card is stunning and as I’m more into card card making I will definitely give this a go