Monday 13 July 2020

Vintage Pear

Morning everyone, today I have a card I created during another one of my Facebook Lives. This piece uses my A4 Stamp "Plant Your Dreams" #320.
I love the vintage feel to this piece and the added hand stitching. Below is the video for the step by step process.


The video shows all the details from start to finish of this vintage card.
I love this close up picture of the deep embossing and the text stamp.
I also incorporated my Honeybee from stamp set #330.
The hand stitching really adds wonderful texture to the design.
A couple of metal embellishments add further dimension to the piece.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x





2 comments:

karenlotty said...

This is stunning Tracy It is all gorgeous I especially like the stitching idea

Siobhan Fyffe said...

Hi Tracy
I have recently re-discovered you on Facebook and have been watching some of your demos. Crafting wise I have been in somewhat of a rut recently and you have inspired me to try things out of my comfort zones. You have an amazing talent and are such a good teacher. I have bought your new release with the hare from Hochanda (a first time for me) and am looking forward to creating with them when they arrive.
Thank you
Siobhan Fyffe
Perth