Thursday 25 June 2020

Protect Our Bees

Evening everyone, popping by with a sample I have created for my shows on Hochanda this weekend 26th, 27th and 28th June. Show times - 10am and 2pm ~Friday, 7am and 1pm Saturday and 10am and 2pm Sunday.  I have several stamp sets being showcased this time around and I have prepared 12 videos to be aired on Hochanda, hope you enjoy them.
I love creating pieces on a circular format and this piece was fun to make.
I love adding close up shots of my pieces as you really can see all the layers and detail.
I love adding the wood effect in the background, which I think works so effectively with the coordinated wood slice.
The bee on this set is a really good size and makes an impressive focal piece.
Touches of calico and cotton thread add further texture.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Tracy
xxx






3 comments:

Redanne said...

This is such a beautiful sample, the wood piece is such a fabulous addition and I too, love the size of the bee - he is wonderful! I am really enjoying the shows on Hochanda. Hugs, Anne xx

Unknown said...

Love this piece as l love all the pieces that you do, and loving the shows on hochanda

Bothiecat said...

A stunning piece. This stamp set is really growing on me. Just ordered some wood slices.