Monday 8 June 2020

Salad Spinner Background

Morning everyone, hope you have all had a good weekend. Today I have a mixed media card I created during a recent Facebook Live which showcases my newly released A4 stamp "Plant Your Dreams" #320 from AALLandCreate. You can find a list of our Stockists HERE.
I was so pleased with the way this card turned out, using a fun technique with a salad spinner.


This was a fun technique and the backgrounds work so well.
I added layered strips of card to add further texture to my card and I have to say I love the effect.
I also love the deep embossing onto the pear, which adds wonderful texture to the design.
The background stamp on my A4 stamp is fast becoming a favourite, I love all the wording.
I also love adding paperclips over one of the letters, such an effective way to add a touch of dimension and a little quirky touch to your designs.
This closeup really shows the detail in that deep embossing.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoy experimenting with this technique. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

1 comment:

Redanne said...

It really is a fabulous technique Tracy, great fun to watch and the result is wonderful, love your card! Hugs, Anne xx