Thursday 18 June 2020

Sculptured Pear

Evening everyone, today I have a mixed media canvas I created during a recent Facebook Live which showcases my newly released A4 stamp "Plant Your Dreams" #320 from AALLandCreate. You can find a list of our Stockists HERE.
I was so thrilled with the way this piece turned out, I adore all the texture. You can follow the step by steps on the video below;


I hope you enjoy the video.
The close up photos really capture the detail on this piece, it is so tactile.
I love spending time adding litte details to create a cohesive design.
The calico adds a further touch of texture to the design and random background stamping using my newly released A7 Stamp "Splattered Numbers" adds a further layer of interest.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.







3 comments:

Redanne said...

This is such a fabulous project Tracy, the colour is wonderful and it is so full of texture - it must feel SO tactile! Hugs, Anne xx

Craftychris said...

So much lovely texture! xxx

karenlotty said...

I loved this video This piece is gorgeous with all of the texture paste etc I may not have the wonky pear stamp but I intend to have a play with the elegant daisy when my texture paste arrives