Monday 15 October 2018

Field Notes Etcetera Tag

Welcome, today I am showcasing my A4 Stamp Numbered Botanical from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists, a list of which you can find HERE, simply scroll down.
I opted to showcase my Fern image on an Etcetera tag, enabling me to add lots of layers to my design. I applied lots of texture with Texture Paste and added layers of colour with Distress Paints Antique Linen and Vintage Photo.
I also added some metallic touches using Pebeo Wax and added some touches of Evergreen Bough Distress Paint.
I added layers of stamping and added some dimension by cutting two layers of Fern to add to my design, stamping one in Acorn Archival Ink and one in Evergreen Bough Distress Oxide Ink.
The Art Stones add further dimension to my design and I love the texture from the teture paste which applied randomly with a palette knife and also applied over Autour de Mwa's stencil Lotza Dotz.
I also included some rusty wire and some cotton threads for added texture.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

These are the products used in my mixed media piece today and available now from our Stockists.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


10 comments:

Craftychris said...

This is so textural and gorgeous! Love the stamp and stencil. xxx

Dorthe said...

Loving this one makes me think of snowy winter, Tracy, even I hope it is still far away .Love the layers, and your fussy cut fern stamp .
Hugs, Dorthe xx

Redanne said...

The colours are just perfect as a background for the beautiful ferns Tracy and the rusty wire is such a lovely touch too! Hugs, Anne xx

Jackie PN said...

Another beauty Tracy! How do you keep em coming? Each piece you share just as gorgeous as the last!
hugs,Jackie xo

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Tracey, I love the Evergreen Bough. I agree with Jackie, every piece is as gorgeous as the last xx

SewPaperPaint said...

Wow Tracey! I'm so crazy over this beautiful grungy tag! The fern is amazing and I love the fussy cutting layered over the MM background. Hugs, Autumn

Kate Yetter said...

Oh WOW! This is lovely, Tracy!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This is fabulous Tracy, the detail in the background from the texture past really compliments those ferns. A perfect mix of colour with those added embellishments. Beautiful work.
Thank you for sharing.
Creative wishes Tracey x

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful layered design Tracy that showcases your stamps perfectly xxx

sarascloset said...

Lord have mercy! Tracy, this is incredibly stunning! Your mixed media work is fabulous (as always!) and really showcases the ferns perfectly. Hugs!