Monday 29 October 2018

Do Small Things with Great Love

Welcome, today I am showcasing my Blossomed Dreams Stamp Set #123 from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our stockists which you can find listed HERE.
I began by creating a background with Distress Oxides Worn Lipstick and Hickory Smoke. I applied the inks one by one to my non-stick craft sheet and then spritzed the ink with water and mopped up the beads of ink with my card. I repeated this process until I was happy with the coverage of ink.
I then did a monoprint using Autour de Mwa's Lotza Dotz Stencil #39, applying Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink to my stencil, spritzing with water and then placing the stencil, ink side down and dabbing the back of the stencil with a piece of kitchen towel. Remove the stencil and then dry the ink with a Heat Tool. I added dimension to each of my flowers by adding a second flower head to the first stamping. I then painted each flower head with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink.
I then incorporated one of Tim Holtz metal embellishments and added black twine for added texture and I also included my sentiment from the same stamp set.
A few delicate splatters of black paint add a further layer of interest to my design.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

These are the products I incorporated in my card today and are now available from our stockists.


AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


7 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

This is just sooo beautiful Tracy, what a gorgeous design and fabulous colour combination xxx

Redanne said...

Tracy, this is absolutely stunning, a great colour combination and I just love the sentiment! Hugs, Anne xxx

Kate Yetter said...

OOOOh,so pretty, Tracy! I LOVE those flowers and the soft pink.
Kate

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

You are just rocking your stamps...so happy for you! I love the artsy background and the flowers over...so eye catching!

craftytrog said...

A stunning card Tracy! I really love those colours and your beautiful new stamps!
Have a great week,
Alison xxx

lion_tamer said...

Love this card... Beautiful 👍 👍

Jenine said...

Stunning Tracy! Really love this card :-)