Friday 19 October 2018

Love Grows Here

Welcome, today I have a card for you using my latest release with AALLandCreate. This time around I am showcasing my Blossomed Dreams #123 A6 Stamp Set. All the products are available from our stockists, which you can find HERE.
I began by stamping my flower onto a piece of kraft card using White Acrylic Paint and then creating a flower mask and blending Distress Oxide Ink Candied Apple, Fired Brick and touches of Aged Mahogany around the flower. I spritzed the background lightly with water, allowed the water to sit for a few moments and then dried with my Heat Tool.
I then stamped my flower head once again onto kraft card using White Acrylic Paint and then coloured with pencils, adding layers of colour to the petals for definition. I also added some tone on tone stamping using my A4 Numbered Botanical Set, applying Aged Mahogany Distress Oxide ink to the background detail on the stamp and adding random stamping around the background. To add further to the texture I also included some Texture Paste, applied over Autour de Mwa's stencil.
I also included some chicken wire for added dimension and texture along with some hand stitching and Art Pebbles. I also added a mono print using Autour de Mwa's stencil once again, this time applying Black Soot Distress Ink directly to the stencil, spritzing the ink with water and then placing the stencil, ink side down and dabbing with a piece of kitchen towel. I then dried the ink with a Heat Tool. I love the process of adding layers to my designs.


These are the products I used to create my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

6 comments:

Jenine said...

Really gorgeous Tracey!!
Think I'll try to "copy" this stunning card!!

Hugs Xx

Redanne said...

Absolutely stunning Tracy, the colours are delightful, I always love your stitching. The flower is beautiful too! Hugs, Anne xx

Ballie (Bennarda) said...

Lovely, l love aall & create.

Kate Yetter said...

That blossom has really caught my eye. I love this card!!! It is my favorite of all of yours so far.
Happy Weekend,
Kate

Brenda Brown said...

What a fabulous design Tracy, the reds and white on the kraft background are stunning as is your coloured flower and the addition of chicken wire adds so much contrast. Love it xxx

Annie said...

such a beautiful card Tracy x Love your new stamps and the candied apple is a new favourite

Sending hugs hugs
Annie xx