Monday 22 October 2018

Field Notes

Welcome, today I have a card showcasing my A4 stamp Numbered Botanical from AALLandCreate. You can find a list of our stockists HERE, simply scroll down.
I adore this stamp, the detail is absolutely amazing. I stamped my Fern onto a piece of white card with a grey ink and then cut away one side of the fern and added it to a piece of craft card. Before adding it to the craft card I added a few creases in the card to add to the aged feel of this piece.
I then added Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink to my non-stick craft sheet, spritzed with water and then dipped the stamped piece into the ink to add blotches of ink, again to add to that aged feel.
I also included a metal Story Stick which I coloured with Alcohol Inks and added this to a strip of card across the fern.
My Date It Stamp worked perfectly alongside the fern, again stamped onto kraft card.
I also included another metal number embellishment to coordinate with the numbers within my design.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x
These are the products I incorporated in my design today.

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


6 comments:

Redanne said...

My new favourite Tracy, I just love the fern - another stamp for my wish list!! Hugs, Anne xx

Amanda said...

Love how you’ve partially cut the leaf out, a beautiful card.
Love
Amanda x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

LOVE this one Tracy! The way the fern is half die cut is wonderful, and love the vintage feel!

Jackie PN said...

Tracy, this is just splendid! I so love it!
Jackie xx

Kate Yetter said...

So cool how you made those leaves come off the page. A really stunning effect!
Kate

A Pink said...

Fabulous card, Tracy. Love the neutral tones and and the 'one sided cut away'- gives the fern a sense of movement. Embellished simply - just what was needed
hugs x