Monday 20 August 2018

Heart Accordion

Welcome, today I have an accordion card for you. I have used my A6 Heart Stamp Set, combined with my A4 Layered Grunge Stamp from AALLandCreate, combined with Autour de Mwa's stencil. You can find a list of our stockists HERE.
I have opted for a dramatic Red, Black and Turquoise colour palette this time around, making a bold statement for my small accordion.
I layered the Dina Wakley Paints with a Brayer, using Ruby, Turquoise and Night. I also brayered some White to lighten the colours a little.
I have added some layered stamping using my A4 Layered Grunge stamp, I love using this stamp to add small details to a background.
I stamped this heart onto a piece of card which I had used to brayer off my excess paint, I then added some background stamping to the heart using my A4 Stamp. I also love the splatters of Turquoise paint which echo the Turqoise hearts.
I added a few scratchy lines using an old credit card and Night paint along with some scraps from the edges of a watercolour pad and I also incorporated some ChitChat Stickers.
The touches of white lift the design and I also incorporated some white scribble lines around the edges of each panel. The stencilled texture adds a further layer of interest.
This heart set is one of my favourites.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

Below are the stamps and stencil I have used in this project.


AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


10 comments:

Rita said...

Good Morning Tracy. Love the look of this card. A wee bit out of my league though, but I do love the stamps and colours you used to create it. Hugs Rita xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This really is a stunning accordion card with it's beautiful hearts I can understand why they are one of your favourites. Fabulous size and i'm loving the use of those pad scraps, so effective.
Another super creation, Thank you for sharing the details.
Hugs Tracey xx

A Pink said...

Fabulous! Tracy . Wonderful use of colour, stamps and stencils. A restless night chasing the Zeee's led to me catching Autour on Hochanda ( a repeat showing as it was in the early hours) . Great to see your lovely samples and your products .
Hugs x

Redanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous, my favourite colour combination, I love the way you toned it down too, quite different look entirely - beautiful layering too! Hugs, Anne xx

Amanda said...

A striking colour choice makes this a stunning accordion card, so many lovely touches, love it
love
Amanda X

Sue said...

Gorgeous Tracy, what amazing use of colour xx

crafting maria said...

Brilliant Tracy, so beautiful. Stunning work

World of Animals, Inc said...

The detailing on this card is so stunning. I love the colors on this card. Very beautiful. Thanks for the share, hope you had a fantastic weekend. Keep up the posts.



World of Animals

pearshapedcrafting said...

Yes! this is beautiful! Hugs, Chrisx

Jackie PNeal said...

Beautiful Tracy! I enjoy the accordion style- it really is a nice looking card!
Hugs,Jackie xx