Monday 6 August 2018

Artsy Etcetera Tag for AALLandCreate

Welcome, today I have an Etcetera Tag for you which I created on a Facebook Live. I used my A4 Layered Grunge stamp set from AALLandCreate, combined with Autour de Mwa's stencil. You can find a list of our stockists HERE.
No need for any explanations as my video explains all the steps in detail. The video is below.


I really enjoyed creating this tag from start to finish on the live stream.
A few detailed pictures below for you so that you can see all the wonderful detail.
I also incorporated my Butterfly Stamp which you can purchase HERE.
These are now becoming one of my two favourite colours to use.
I loved the addition of the rusty nail.
I love the dimension and textures on this piece.
A few more details including metal numbers and random background stamping.
The black shading around the heart gives some definition to the piece along with some textural stencilling.
 Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed the video. Tracy x x

Products used in this piece are shown below:





AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.





6 comments:

Dorthe said...

Amazingly wonderful Tracy , I love the textures, and beauty of color choices - Hugs, Dorthe xx

tine said...

Wauw
Amazing
Gorgeous


Tins

hazel said...

A gorgeous tag - lovely colours.
xxx Hazel.

Redanne said...

I really did enjoy seeing you make this on the video and I love seeing the close-up of this stunning tag Tracy! Hugs, Anne xxx

Corrie Herriman said...

This is totally stunning, Tracy !! Love eveything about it !
Corrie xxx

Jackie PN said...

Stunning Tracy! And i so love your nail art butterflies!
Jackie xo