Monday 27 August 2018

Love Life

Today I have a card for you using my heart stamp set combined with stencils from Kassa and Carol and Co from AALLandCreate. You can find a list of our stockists HERE.
My background is a mop up of paints that I had left from a previous project. I simply spritzed the paint I had left on my non-stick craft sheet with water and then mopped up the paint with my card and then dried with a heat tool. I used Dina Wakley's Lime and Turquoise paints.
I applied Turquoise paint over Carol and Co's stencil to add the wording life to the background and then using the same stencil I added some random texture with Texture Paste. I also incorporated some random lines with Texture Paste using Kassa's stencil. I love the layer on top of layer of texture.
I brayered a scrap piece of card with Turquoise paint and then very light touches of Ruby and then stamped my heart on top of the painted background and then cut out the heart and added to my card.
I added a touch more stencilling to the stem of my heart along with a random cross stitch for added texture. I also added a ChitChat sticker LOVE to correspond with LIFE to give LOVE LIFE sentiment.
I also added some delicate splatters of black and lime paint to the background.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

These are the products used in my card:



AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


5 comments:

Redanne said...

The colours are truly wonderful together, such a lovely combination and they make the words and lines stand out beautifully - love this and your signature stitching is the perfect finish touch! Hugs, Anne xxx

Annie said...

A wonderful card Tracy and I love the colour and background detail wit the addition of the stencilling x Your stamps are fabulous and that heart looks amazing. The stitch really adds to the overall effects.
TFS and of course it was great to be able to spend the day with you x Mammy and I had a great time and really enjoyed your company, enthusiasm and kindness.
Hope we can do it again sometime.

Huge Hugs
Annie xx

Jackie PNeal said...

I love using mopped up paints! Your colors are beautiful and your sentiment is just as!
Happy summer!
Jackie xo

Kate Yetter said...

Beautiful card, Tracy! I love that green that you use in the background and the contrasting texture from the stencil. So artsy!
Kate

Words and Pictures said...

I really love your doodly hearts - the little pop of dimension from layering the second one works a treat.
Alison x