Tuesday 30 October 2012

Happy Halloween

This is my last Halloween creation for 2012, cannot believe it. I have created a card using the SKULL image from 100 Proof Press.
I have used Distress Stains rusty hinge and peeled paint to colour each skull and the background of each layer.
I added STAND OUT IN A CROWD printed on my computer and coloured with rusty hinge and black soot Distress Inks.

I have added a little dimension to one of my skulls along with a bat cut from black card using the bewitching hour die. I have also added a few white highlights so that this one skull STANDS OUT FROM THE CROWD!

Wishing you all a wonderful and fun HALLOWEEN. Tracy x x


12 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow what a stunning skully card.
Perfect stamping.
Love the colors.
xoxo

Words and Pictures said...

You've done such amazing Halloween work, Tracy - it's been a real joy following along. I do know some people keep their Christmas decorations up all year round. I'm just saying...!!
Alison x

flutterbycrafter said...

Wonderful work. I love the bat on the layer skull, fantastic use of the stamp xx

Suzi B said...

I don't "do" skeletons and things... but I like this
Suzi B :)

Annie said...

Thank you for sharing this fabulous Halloween card Tracy. I love the skull. Happy Halloween x

Emma Williams said...

Such a clever card and I just love all those skulls!! Really fabulous and Happy Halloween, Tracy!!

Love Emma xx

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Love the duo color! What a totally cool design!!!

hazel said...

A fabulous Halloween card Tracy, I love how you've done the skulls.
xxx Hazel.

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

So STUNNING Tracy!!!

Love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*

Inkypinkycraft said...

So striking! Love it! Trace x

Lisa Somerville said...

Fun Halloween card - love the added White highlights!

Suzanne C said...

Fantastic, Colors, Design and use of the skulls! You rocked the Halloween cards!