Sunday 28 October 2012

A White Christmas

I am back this week to showcase the fabulous Teresa Collins CHRISTMAS COTTAGE designer paper pad and coordinating STAMP SET from The Stamp Attic.
I've gone for a totally different look to my trees this week using Stampendous Frantage Shabby White Embossing Enamel. The backing paper is from the designer pad and I have added a little aged mahogany Distress Ink to the edges.
I cut all my trees from mountboard, applied VersaMark ink to each and then added the Frantage Embossing Enamel. I added two layers of enamel and then took my stamp and stamped into the enamel whilst hot.  I applied maroon archival ink to my stamp prior to placing into the hot enamel. The enamel adds so much texture and dimension, its fabulous.
I cut 25 from mountboard using the Vintage Noel Bigz Die, coloured with aged mahogany Distress Ink and applied clear embossing powder, adding three layers for added dimension. I also applied gold Paint Dabber to the edges and a little to the top of my numbers.
I added pots to all of my trees again cut from mountboard and decorated with Frantage Embossing Enamel.  For a little more interest I added JOY cut from white card using trhe Alphabetical Strip Die, colouring each letter with gold Paint Dabber.
From this angle you can see the fabulous enamel at its best, giving wonderful texture to my piece.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x


10 comments:

lilygee said...

Hi Tracy,

Love the enamel - lovely effect!
Jea xx

Sandy said...

This is really beautiful.
Gorgeous trees.
Love it.
xoxo

hazel said...

Fabulous Tracy, I love the enamelled trees.
xxx Hazel.

TonyR said...

wowzer!!!
stunning trees tracy!! i love the effect of stamping into embossing enamel!
you have got my previous frantage addiction now!! lol!! fabulous stuff!
sorry i've not been around much recently ... not been at my best at the mo.
big hugs xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

So effective..... perfect colours and a great technique! Chris

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

What a fabulous take on the Fran-tage powders! Great card, love it!! xx

Michelle Webb said...

Wonderful trees Tracy, and I love that paper too. Michelle x

flutterbycrafter said...

Your trees are amazing, love the enamel xx

Words and Pictures said...

Just seen this over at Stamp Attic... rocking the stamped enamel!! Just love it, Tracy. Hope you have a great week...
Alison x

Inkypinkycraft said...

Another great make and those trees are fab!! Trace x.