To give a rusty appearance to my tin I coloured with Alcohol Inks butterscotch and ginger.
The inside has the SKULL coloured with rusty hinge and walnut stain Distress Inks and BOO added to his head. I also added a skull embellishment again coloured with alcohol inks. The cheesy grin on the skeleton really makes me smile. The BOO embellishment on his body is something I found in my craft stash.
I added the skull to the top of my tin, adhering several layers together to give dimension. I also added the ROW OF SKULLS to his head again I coloured with rusty hinge and walnut stain inks.
I added a Halloween muse token to the bottom of my tin along with bats cut from black card. I really enjoyed decorating this tin it was fun from start to finish!