Monday 28 January 2019

Time Flies

I could not sleep so decided to put the time to good use and create a canvas using my A4 stamp Time Flies #143 from AALLandCreate.

All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
I began by adding lots of layers of paint to my background until I was happy with the depth, the Dina Wakley paints are lovely and rich and stay wet a little longer which makes blending a lot easier.
I added some bold scratchy lines to add impact to my design.
I stamped the butterfly in the background and added some further dimension with a touch of clay.
Vintage book pages added to the background add further interest along with some cotton threads and delicate splatters of red paint.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


4 comments:

Redanne said...

Umm....wow! The boldness of the red against the green and turquoise is so startlingly beautiful and the butterfly stamped into the clay adds so much depth to your collage. The clock faces tie the whole piece together so beautifully! This is one beauty of a canvas Tracy! Hugs, Anne xx

Kate Yetter said...

Gorgeous, Tracy! I love the pop of red in the background and the red splatters. A beautifully layered piece with your stamps.
Kate

craftytrog said...

Absolutely amazing Tracy! I love that bold red in the background, and the clay accents.
Alison xx

Brenda Brown said...

Loveeee this Tracy, the gorgeous abstract background and wonderful layered design. Fabulous art xxx