Friday 18 January 2019

Doodled Blooms

Today I am showcasing my A6 flower stamp Doodled Blooms #140 from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
I began by creating a background with Autour de Mwa Stencil Weathered Tiles combined with Dina Wakley's paints Magenta and Tangerine.
I was aiming for a fresh vibrant feel to this piece and these colours work so well together. I then stamped the numbers from my Layered Domino Border Stamp #151, stamping with Archival Inks Monarch Orange and a touch of Black.
I added a touch of dimension to the flower adding two layers, which were stamped onto a brayered background of Dina Wakley Paints. A touch of silver wire adds further interest and texture.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

6 comments:

A Pink said...

Wonderful use of the stamps, stencils and monochrome palette. A perfect sentimnet for your lovely self knowing how much you love your garden :)
hugs x

Kate Yetter said...

OOOOOOh, so pretty! Orange is one of my favorite colors. I love how you used all one color for this card. It is very effective.
Kate

Billie A said...

I love the orange and the details. Your card is so pretty. I love it.

Brenda Brown said...

I had to smile at that fabulous quote Tracy,it’s so you. This is a stunning card design, your stamps and samples are amazing and this one is no exception. Loveeeee it xxx

craftytrog said...

I love the quote and those hot colours Tracy! Great card!
Alison xox

Redanne said...

The sentiment is so very you Tracy and your card itself is stunning, I love the colours! Hugs, Anne xx