Monday 14 January 2019

Bloom

Showcasing my newly released Border Stamp Checkered Nature #149 from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
I am still working with my fresh colour palettes once again, think because its January I am trying to lift my spirits by working with more uplifting colours. I created my background by applying Distress Oxides Evergreen Bough and Twisted Citron over Autour de Mwa's Lotza Dotz stencil, simply blending the colours and adding layers of each colour.
There is something about this colour palette, it really lifts the whole design, I think its the touches of red that draw the eye in. I added a couple of spotlights, adding die cut circles for added interest and dimension to my design.
I also included a small clay pot and some twine for the stem. The red dots were created with the end of my paintbrush and some Ruby Acrylic Paint.
The circle elements help to draw the eye into the focal image.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.



6 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Such a gorgeous colour palette and design Tracy, beautifully put together. Have a great week xxx

Annie said...

Gorgeous design/layout Tracy and I agree the colour palette with the pops of red is stunning
Love the stamps
Annie xx

Yvonne Garner said...

I just love this!

Redanne said...

Apologies, I thought I had commented. Another stunning card using that gorgeous flower stamp, I love the colours you used, they go together so well! Absolutely beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx

craftytrog said...

I really love the bright and fresh colours you used on this beautiful card Tracy! Might have to use them myself :-)
Happy new year!
Alison xox

A Pink said...

Another terrific card , Tracy . Those pops of red - so eyecatching .
hugs x