Friday 29 May 2020

Mixed Media Pear Canvas

Morning everyone, today I have a mixed media piece using my newly released A4 Stamp "Plant Your Dreams" #320 from AALLandCreate. A list of our Stockists can be found HERE.
Once again I created this piece during a recent Facebook Live, the video is below should you wish to rewatch.


The video goes through all the details for the project.
I love adding the detailed pictures as you can really see all the layers involved in this piece.
I love the calico on this piece along with the embroidery hoop and rusty tin wire they really add not only to giving a spotlight but also texture.
I also added some background stamping using my newly released A7 stamp "Splattered Numbers" #350.
Thanks so much for stopping by, Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.






2 comments:

karenlotty said...

Where have I been? I’ve missed a few of your recent posts!
I love them all Like you say it’s the added detail like rusted wire embroidery hoops calico etc that really make things go “pop”
I love how you’re adding the links to your FB Lives too I’m finding this way is a lot easier to find the one I want to re-watch as the finished project is on show when scrolling to find it

Redanne said...

I so enjoyed watching you create this beauty Tracy! The vintage tones work so well with the pear and I love all the texture you created with the calico. Hugs, Anne xxx