Friday 15 May 2020

Collector of Curiosities

Good morning, today I have a mixed media piece using my newly released A4 Stamp "Plant Your Dreams" #320, I am so in love with this stamp and it can be used in conjunction with so many of my other designs. You can find a list of our Stockists HERE.
I created this piece during a recent Facebook Live and I am so pleased with the result.


The video goes through all the steps so I will just add close up shots here.
I love the background I created on this piece, it was simple, fun and so effective.
This picture shows perfectly all the layers added to my design.
There is also lots of dimensional elements which bring life to the design.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x


AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.




No comments: