Friday 17 April 2020

Every Day is a new Adventure

I love my A4 Stamp Daisy Elegance and today I have a card for which I created recently on a Facebook Live. The Daisy Elegance Stamp #266 from AALLandCreate is an A4 stamp perfect for mixed media, cards, journal pages and so much more.

Our stockists can be found HERE.
If you did not catch the Facebook Live the first time around you can rewatch below.


I will add more detailed pictures below so that you can see the card up close and personal.
You can see the gesso resist in the background from this picture.
Those white highlights on the petals really make the flower pop.
I love the white stamping on the petals, it adds so much added detail.
The shading around the petals and vase really make the imagery pop against that background, giving it an almost 3D like appearance.
Thanks so much for stopping by, I appreciate your comments and support.

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.





4 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Beautiful Card - I now have this stamp and it is fast becoming one of my favs. Enjoy your day in the garden today "see" you soon . Take care xx

Redanne said...

Tracy, I absolutely adore this, it is incredibly gorgeous! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Anne xxx

jane stillman said...

I remember watching this FB live and it was brilliant. seeing the daisy etc come to life was amazing. I'm still waiting for this stamp and the others that were shown on Hochanda weeks ago - patience is a virtue I don't possess at the minute lol Take care and stay safe Tracy xx

karenlotty said...

Beautiful Absolutely beautiful I have this stamp Yay!