Friday 24 April 2020

Fritillaria

Morning, today I have a card using one of the stamps that will be available on my One Day Special on Hochanda on Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th April. This card uses my border stamp "Fritillaria" #274 combined with my A7 Stamp "Overlapping Texture" #307 from AALLandCreate. You can find a list of our Stockists HERE.

You can also see the One Day Special bundle HERE.
Sometimes I just love creating a lovely simple card that still has layers but not too over complicated and I really enjoyed creating this one.
I stamped the "Overlapping Texture" stamp with Byzantium Acrylic Paint which I love and I love how the stamping is quite random and has no sharp edges, that really appeals to me.
On this occasion I used the Fritillaria on its own, not incorporating any of the background detail from the stamp and I love the simplicity of the flower. These are so beautiful in the garden in Spring.
I added an index clip and a few delicate splatters of paint, not too much so that I do not overpower the design.
I would like to thank you all for your overwhelming support over the past few weeks.

Tracy
xx

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.







8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eugenie07 said...

I love this card ��3>

chantal said...

What a beautiful card. Love this
Hugs Chantal

Redanne said...

A stunning card Tracy, the colour is just perfect for the Fritillaria and I love the white space too! Hugs, Anne xx

jane stillman said...

What an amazing card - love the design and that colour is gorgeous xx

gwen70 said...

Simply beautiful, love it xx

Rita said...

Beautiful card using this Stamp. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. Hugs Rita xxx

karenlotty said...

Beautiful card and love this colour