Monday 9 December 2019

Teasel

Today I am showcasing a mixed media card  using my newly released A5 Stamp "Teasel" #239, from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I love this teasel stamp, which was inspired from a walk around my garden. I applied Distress Oxide Inks and Infusions to my Gel Press and then took a print. I then added further colour by smooshing Wilted Violet Distress Ink across the background to add another pop of colour.
I added a spotlight to the teasel, stamping the head of the flower a second time onto a white die cut circle, stamping with Peeled Paint Distress Oxide Ink.
I added a few pieces of vintage book pages, which I love adding to my pieces just to give my artwork another personal touch.
Another favourite for me is stamping onto calico pieces, it again adds a further texture to my designs.
A few delicate splatters of Peeled Paint Distress Paint add further interest.
 Thanks so much for stopping by and for all your support. Tracy x x
AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.



3 comments:

jane stillman said...

Another gorgeous card, love the way you've done the spotlight xx

Julia Aston said...

What a wonderful stamp Tracy and a beautiful card created with it! love all the layers of paint, stampings and fabric!

Redanne said...

The colours are beautiful and I just adore the whole design of this gorgeous card. Apologies for my lateness, did I tell you that I have been away doing a fabulous class??? Hugs, Anne xx