Monday 16 December 2019

Flower Moments

Welcome, hope you are all enjoying the festive build up and are ready for Christmas. Today I am showcasing a mixed media card  using my newly released Border Stamp "Flower Moments" #233, from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I love the delicacy of this flower and I love showcasing different ways to add spotlights to my design.
This time around my spotlight is created using clear embossing powder, I love the texture this gives to my design.
Distress Oxides Spiced Marmalade and Picked Raspberry have been used to give that rich pop of colour to my design.
Stamping my sentiments onto calico also adds further texture to my design. I also included an Art Pebble for added dimension.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. Tracy x x
AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


3 comments:

jane stillman said...

A really stunning card - love it! xx

Pat said...

This is beautiful Tracy and love the mix of pink and orange, and a great spotlight effect and texture from the sentiments on calico, also an interesting doodled edge too. Fabulous! x

Redanne said...

The coloured spotlight really showcases the flower beautifully and I always love your doodling. Hugs, Anne xx