Monday 28 October 2019

Live Simply

Today I am showcasing an accordion using my newly released A7 Stamps "Magical House" and "Heart and Home" #261 and #263 combined with my newly released Border Stamp "Brush Flower" #234, from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I love creating mini accordions and this time around I have used Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers in the background, adding the inks to my non-stick craft sheet and then mopping up the colours with the pieces of card. Repeating the process several times to achieve good depth of colour.
I then coloured a separate piece of white card with Carved Pumpkin and Picked Raspberry and then stamped my little houses onto the coloured card. I also added some background stamping using the number background stamp from my "Brush  Flower" Border Stamp.
Once piece of the accordion was also stamped with the sentiments within the sets along with the little adorable fairy. I also used Gel Pens to add colourful highlights.
A few touches of doodling and white highlights add further detail.
Sentiments have also been stamped onto calico for added texture.
I added black twine to act as closures for my accordion.
Thanks so much for stopping by and for all your feedback regarding my new release. Tracy x x



AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.




4 comments:

Mia said...

Tracy, from now on I am going to follow you. I am glad I found your beautiful blog. And as I lllllllove Aall & Create stamps and stencils, soon you will see my creations on my blog.
What a BRILLIANT accordion book, my friend!!!!!!!! A HUGE THANK YOU for the inspiration. Hugs!!!!!!!!

Craftychris said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours and the whole design of this adorable book. I have been playing with your stamps today and having oodles of fun! xxx

Redanne said...

This is such a beautiful accordion book Tracy, the colours are wonderful and I just adore those little houses. Hugs, Anne xx

Words and Pictures said...

Adorable, whimsical little houses - and I love the colours here - so pretty and cheerful.
Alison x