Monday 7 August 2017

AALLandCreate - ITAC - The International Tournament of Art and Craft 2017

Welcome to a very special post, today I would like to highlight all the fabulous details regarding our International Tournament of Art and Craft organised by AALLandCreate.
I am absolutely delighted to be involved in this exciting collaboration with a fantastic array of talented artists from all over the world.

The challenge is open to everyone to participate and all the details are in the link below:


The ITAC Tournament begins this Friday 11th August with our first Challenge and I will have a special post for you this Friday. If you click on the link above you can also see some more detail of the artists involved in this exciting worldwide collaboration.

The ITAC Tournament with AALLandCreate is a six week challenge. Five teams from around the world inspiring you from 11th August 2017 through to the 8th September 2017. We will be setting a series of five challenges, each with its own theme, set of instructions, tips, tutorials, and masterclasses to inspire you along this creative journey. 

Then we will have a Grand Final, which will be the sixth and final challenge beginning on the 15th September 2017.

This is a laid back and friendly competition and the deadline for the whole competition is 24th September and the most important thing is to have FUN!

There are also Prizes!

How to take part:

  1. Create a piece of artwork following the theme and instructions given by the artists for each challenge.
  2. Post your artwork on the AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page Group (HERE) in the relevant album that corresponds with the challenge. But please note that only work posted in the correct albums will be eligible for inclusion.
  3. Anyone who does not have a Facebook Account but who still would like to participate can do so by posting their work on their own blog or website and emailing the link to contact@aalandcreate.com. Or you can simply email us an image of your challenge entry.
  4. AND post your challenge piece on your own Social Networking Pages and/or blogs along with the link and the hashtag for the challenge. These will be made available as each challenge is launched.
  5. The ITAC Tournament is open to everyone, you don't need to be signed up and there are no other conditions.

Look at the fantastic array of artists joining in this collaboration to inspire you over the coming weeks!


Thanks so much for stopping by and I am really looking forward to the start of the tournament on Friday 11th August 2017. See you then!

Tracy
xxx






9 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Very well deserved congrats again Tracy.. exciting times ahead. I look forward to seeing your journey grow from strength to strength and hope to join in with a challenge or two if life doesn't get too much in the way.
Big Hugs Tracey xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Congratulations Tracy ! Well done !

I don't think I will be able to join unfortunately as my craft room will be occupied by guests for over a week and after that we will be away on our jollies again ! :o)
Shame ! Would have liked to participate !

Corrie xxx

Astrid Maclean said...

Big congrats on being part of this exciting adventure Tracy! Unfortunately, like Corrie, I will be away from my craft space for many weeks, so won't be able to paricipate, but I am sure it will be a great success!

Redanne said...

Wow Tracy, it looks amazing, I am so thrilled that you are playing a part with this incredibly talented line up. A wonderful accolade which you so richly deserve my friend! Big hugs, Anne xx

Mia said...

Tracy, I will try to participate. Not sure that I will be available all the weeks, but I will do my best. I do not have a Facebook account but at least I have my own new blog. We will be in contact. Kisses, my friend.

brenda said...

How exciting to be part of something so special Tracy, well done you. Much as I would love the challenges and to tale part I fear that is unlikely with whats going on at the moment health wise, but I do wish you well on the adventure.

B x

Tracy Welham said...

Congratulations! This sounds very exiciting. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

A Pink said...

Sounds Exciting ! Congrats
x

Unknown said...

I don't think I will be able to join unfortunately as my craft room will be occupied by guests for over a week and after that we will be away on our jollies again ! :o)
หนังตลกฝรั่ง