Tuesday 8 August 2017

AALLandCreate Exclusive Products

Welcome, today I have a post for you using the exclusive products form AALLandCreate.
For this card I have used my quirky birds which you can find HERE combined with Fiona's feather stamp which you can find HERE.
I worked on watercolour card so that I could use my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to colour the imagery. I stamped my quirky bird first and then masked the bird and then stamped the feather.
I added a touch of background stamping and added some scratchy paint lines with an old credit card along with some delicate black paint splatters.
 I love this sentiment Take Risks and use it quite frequently on a variety of projects.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x



8 comments:

Amanda said...

Fab make and lovely colour combo
Love
Amanda x

brenda said...

Love the zesty colours and funky image Tracy, has a lovely modern feel to it.

B x

Annie said...

Wonderful card Tracy and I love the funky feather and birds well as the sentiment

Sending huge hugs Annie xx

Redanne said...

I do love your quirky bird stamp and it goes beautifully well with that lovely feather... another one I 'need' I think... Love your card! xx

Jackie PN said...

Tracy, this is just lovely~Your colors are just yummy! xx

Mia said...

It's a gorgeous card, Tracey. I love the details on the bird and the feather. Kisses, my friend.

Unknown said...

Love the zesty colours and funky image Tracy, has a lovely modern feel to it.

หนังตลกฝรั่ง

Marci said...

Beautiful! It just reaches out with energy and vitality.