Sunday 7 May 2017

AALLandCreate Exclusive Designs

I am back today with another post this time showcasing some of the Exclusive Stamps from AALLandCreate. All Exclusive Stamps are available from the Boutique, link below:

I created a journal using Eileen Hull's Sizzix XL Scoreboard Journal Die which I painted with DecoArt Fluid Acrylic and added some lime highlights using IndigoBlu's Lime Marmalade Paint. On the front cover I have used my Exclusive Bird Stamps along with Fiona's and Autour De Mwa Stamp Sets all of which can be found at the Boutique
I have decorated several pages inside using the same colour combination.
I stamped my bird image onto a piece of fabric and machine stitched arouond the edge. For added texture I also included some chicken wire from my garden. The number 4 from Fiona's set has been stamped with paint, the same with the number 382.
I addeed some flowers from Tim Holtz Idea-ology range, once again painted with the IndigoBlu Lime paint.
The circles at the top of my journal are from Autour De Mwa stamp set and I also added some texture paste stencilling behind all my detail.
I also included a spoon for added interest along with a Small Talk Sticker and added delicate splatters of paint to the cover.
I love adding layers to my designs.
I decorated one page using Bipasha BK designs, Ilove that face. I also included some background stencilling using the monoprint technique using a stencil. I also added a feather and background stamping using Fiona and Autour De Mwa Stamp Sets.
A little close up so you can see more of the detail.
I love to leave some white space visible on my pages.
My second page uses imagery from Olga's stamp set and background stamping using Fiona and Autour De Mwa Stamp sets.
Again another close up shot so that you can see all the layered details.
My final page uses focal imagery from my own personal Stamp Set. I love these birds. I have added touches of chicken wire to echo that on my cover and added background stamping from Fiona's and Autour De Mwa Stamp Sets.
Closer detailed shot to show all the layers added to my page.
The pages of the journal slide in and out and can be added to as and when.
The video below shows all the ten Exclusive Stamp Designs.

 
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x 

4 comments:

Redanne said...

The outside alone is stunning Tracy but I just love how you co-ordinated the inside, used those beautiful stamps and the stencilling - truly beautiful work! Hugs, Anne xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Your sample journal is fabulous and making me want to buy more of these sets! Will they be available to buy in UK soon? I love the colour palette you are using and can see how well these stamps work together! Chrisx

Brenda Brown said...

An amazing design, brilliant colours and gorgeous pages, this is a wonderful addition to your journal collection Tracy xxx

A Pink said...

Wonderful inside and out ! Tracy . Love the colour palette x